• Author of How Trust Works: The Science of How Relationships Are Built, Broken, and Repaired (2023)
• Professor of Management and Organization at the University of Southern California’s Marshall School of Business
• Adjunct Professor Stanford University (Design Institute), Co-Director Stanford Executive Education
• Co-author of Ideaflow: The Only Business Metric That Matters
• Founder Launchpad Accelerator Stanford University
• COO Patagonia, CEO Timbuk2, and founder Atlas Snowshoe Co.
• Professor of Organizational Behavior and Human Resources at the Stanford Graduate School of Business
• Co-director Designing Organizational Change Project
• Author of 'Scaling Up Excellence' & 'Market Rebels'